In general, JSC students are required to live on campus in one of our residence halls unless they meet certain requirements, such as being 21 or older, married, or having a dependent child. A complete list of exemptions to the on-campus residency requirement can be found here.
While the College does not directly facilitate off-campus housing for students, there are lots of ways to find rentals, rooms and roommates online and in person.
- The Badger Board, our JSC-only online bulletin board (login required)
- Frontporch Forum, an online, community-based listserv
- Flyers on bulletin boards around campus
- Bulletin board outside of Office of Student Life in Dewey Hall
- Johnson Rentals - Trulia
- The Transcript, a free, weekly paper distributed throughout Lamoille County