In general, JSC students are required to live on campus in one of our residence halls unless they meet certain requirements, such as being 21 or older, married, living within 30 miles of campus. A complete list of exemptions to the on-campus residency requirement can be found here.
While the College does not directly facilitate off-campus housing for students, there are lots of ways to find rentals, rooms and roommates online and in person.
- The Badger Board, our JSC-only online bulletin board (login required)
- Frontporch Forum, an online, community-based listserv
- Flyers on bulletin boards around campus
- Bulletin board outside of Office of Student Life in Dewey Hall
- Johnson Rentals - Trulia
- The Transcript, a free, weekly paper distributed throughout Lamoille County