All new students must finalize payment for their account by August 8, 2014.
“Finalized Payment” means:
- Financial Aid process is complete, if applicable
- Payment plan is set up, if desired/needed
- College Health Insurance has been elected or waived online.
- Remaining balance after financial aid and/or payment plan has been paid. Learn about paying your bill online
If payment is not finalized by August 8, 2014, your student will
- Not be able to participate in varsity athletics
- Not be able to begin student employment
- Not be able to charge books to account
- Incur late fee charges