Johnson State College uses Transcripts on Demand by Credentials eScrip-Safe to process transcript requests and deliver academic transcripts electronically. This is a completely secure “green initiative” that provides the fastest delivery time and the ability to track delivery and receipt.
About the Service
Network Delivery: Many colleges, universities and other agencies are members of the eScrip-Safe network and thus are already set up to receive electronic transcripts through this service. Please check whether your intended recipient is a member.
Delivery to Non-Network Members: If your intended recipient is not a member of the eScrip-Safe network (or you are ordering a transcript for yourself), your transcript can still be delivered electronically to anyone anywhere in the world. You simply need to designate the recipient and the recipient’s email address.
Transcripts are NOT delivered by email; instead, the recipient receives an email notification that a transcript is available for pickup at a specific, temporary URL (Internet address) identified in the email. To ensure prompt delivery, make sure the recipient knows that you are sending an electronic transcript and that the electronic version will be acceptable, and ask them to list @credentialssolutions.com as a safe sender to prevent their email system from blocking the email. Please note that as the requester, it is your responsibility to provide an accurate email address for each recipient.
To Order a Transcript
Instructions for Students with an Active JSC Portal Account:
- Log in to the My JSC Portal at https://MyJSC.jsc.edu.
- On the “Student Links” tab at left, under “Academics & Classes,” choose “Registration & Transcripts.”
- There is a $5 fee per transcript (charged by JSC) plus a $3 processing fee per recipient (charged by eScrip-Safe), for a total of $8 per transcript delivered electronically. Credentials eScrip-Safe charges an additional $2 to send a transcript by postal mail. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted for secure payment.
- You can check the status of your transcript request at any time by returning to the “Registration & Transcripts” link on the portal and selecting the “Review Past Orders” tab when redirected into eScrip-Safe’s system. You will also receive email notification of your order status.
Instructions for Former Students Without Active Portal Accounts:
- Log in to https://www.IwantMyTranscript.com.
- Establish an account by providing your name (and former name if applicable when enrolled at JSC), address, student ID number or Social Security Number, your dates of attendance at JSC, and other information.
- Because federal law (specifically the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act) requires your signature in order to release your academic records, you must complete a Consent Form and return it as directed before your first request can be processed. The signed Consent Form remains on file with eScrip-Safe to cover any future JSC transcript requests using this service.
- Fees and the process for reviewing the status of your order(s)are identical to those outlined above for students with active portal accounts.
Please allow 3-5 working days for processing your request and up to 10 working days if your request is at the beginning or end of a semester. Any current or former student who has a “hold” on his/her account for any reason (e.g., unpaid fees or non-returned library materials) will not receive transcript services until all reasons for the hold are satisfied. Please note that charges incurred for a transcript request are non-refundable if a transcript cannot be processed due to a financial hold.
If you have questions or need assistance with this service, please contact:
9435 Waterstone Blvd., Suite 260 Cincinnati, Ohio 45249