Registrar Services at JSC
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff provides services related to academic programs, course scheduling, degree requirements and processing, transfer credit evaluation, registration and enrollment, institutional research and reporting, and the maintenance of permanent academic records such as transcripts for students, faculty, staff and external constituencies in a timely, accurate, confidential and supportive manner in accordance with College policy, state and federal law.
The Office of the Registrar aims to:
- Provide professional, efficient, timely and courteous services and to be respectful and welcoming to all constituencies.
- Continually improve processes through the use of technology and skill development.
- Consistently administer institutional administrative and academic policy.
- Seek and promote open communication and collaboration with faculty, staff, and students.
- Maintain diligently and preserve the integrity of the College’s academic records.
As a member, the JSC Registrar’s Office adheres to the Professional Practices and Ethical Standards of the American Association of College Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO).
The Registrar’s Office is located on the first floor of Martinetti Hall, and is open Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Phone: 802-635-1229
- Email: JSC.Registrar@jsc.edu
- Fax: 802-635-1409