Students are welcome to keep a car on campus during their entire time at Johnson State. However, all community members parking on campus must obtain a parking permit through our Public Safety Office.
- Permits cost $75 for a full academic year or $50 per semester.
- Permit fees can be charged to student accounts only as follows:
- For the Fall semester: from July 1st through the end of the second week of of the semester.
- For the Spring Semester: From January 1st through the end of be second week of the semester.
Please note: To select student account as the payment method, when you get to the payment options, scroll down to the bottom and select “School Account/Tuition Bill” as the payment method.
To register your vehicle, you will need:
- Student or Faculty ID Number
- Vehicle Make, Model, Year, Color
- Vehicle License Plate Number
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Driver’s License Number
- Registered Vehicle Owner’s Phone Number and Relationship to Driver
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards for payment.
NOTE: When prompted, omit the leading “0” of your student ID number (if applicable).
If you have difficulty purchasing your permit, please contact Public Safety at 802-635-1205 during our regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.)