Technology and access to information are essential to the work we do as learners, teachers and employees at Johnson State College. The IT Department strives to meet the needs of our community members in a friendly, efficient and professional way.
In addition to assisting with College-owned computers in our eight campus labs and in the offices and classrooms around campus, IT can also assist with:
- Troubleshooting computer problems in College labs, departments and classrooms
- Network access issues
- Moodle, Web Services and other administrative support programs and technologies
- Specific software/programs (ie, Microsoft Word, Colleague, etc.)
- Internet connectivity on campus
- Connecting personal computers and devices to the College network