Johnson State College is an area cultural resource and offers much of value to our neighbors, from our SHAPE Fitness Center to our Library and Learning Center, to the concerts, lectures, theatrical productions, and athletic events that take place on campus all year long.
By becoming a Friend of the Arts and Events at Johnson State College, you will get:
- The satisfaction of lending your support to JSC as an area cultural resource
- Seasonal calendars of events, including concerts, lectures, theater and athletic events
- Periodic announcements of special events such as the annual Vermont Symphony Orchestra
- Invitations to occasional receptions
You can join at the level of your choosing:
- Subscribing member: $5 to $19
- Associate member: $20 to $99
- Sponsoring member: $100 to $499
- Sustaining member: $500 to $999
- Patron: $1000 or above
To join, please send a check made out to Johnson State College to:
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
Johnson State College
337 College Hill
Johnson, VT 05656-9986
Please let us know if you would like to receive a calendar of arts and letters events, a schedule of athletics events, and if you do not want your donation of $100 or more acknowledged in our program of Dibden Center for the Arts events.
Contributions are tax deductible!