Johnson Views is the annual magazine of Johnson State College. Each issue includes feature articles about alumni and current happenings at the college as well as alumni news, donor acknowledgements and other tidbits to keep you connected to the JSC community.
Johnson Views is distributed free of charge to alumni, donors and friends of JSC. If you have missed your copy or would like to be added to the mailing list, please email the Alumni Office.
Hot off the press! The 2015-17 Double Issue is here: JSC Ski Team memories, the future of Johnson State College as Northern Vermont University - Johnson, and more! View the pdf
- 2014-15 Issue: JSC alums shape Vermont’s craft beer industry, the 14-year tenure of Barbara E. Murphy as she retires as president, how the Willey Library is staying current with technological advances, and other news about JSC alumni and events.
- 2013-14 Issue: A new logo and website for JSC Athletics; feature on JSC alum James Roth, director of operations at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum in Boston; Ken Leslie’s year-long panorama of the view from the State House dome; new scholarship for math majors
- 2012-13 Issue: Visual Arts Center renovations; EDP wins New England award; JSC alums help Idaho wolves make a comeback; student aids passage of Vermont’s “deadbeat dad” law; National Science Foundation awards $500,000+ to JSC to fund science scholarships
- 2011-12 Issue: JSC alums play key role in Tropical Storm Irene recovery; naming of the Willey Library & Learning Center; Bentley Hall renovations; 25 Years of SERVE; Development& Alumni Affairs Director Sally Laughlin retires
- 2010-11 Issue: Profile of JSC alums Joel Krasnove, owner of the renowned set-creation firm Adirondack Studios, and environmental-studies grad Erin Knoll Black, working on the BP oil spill in Alabama; JSC Women’s Rugby captures national title; Athletics Director Barb Lougee retires
- 2009-10 Issue Exploring the science of laughing babies; SHAPE renovations; valedictorians of technical theater; Boris the Badger gets a makeover; profiles on alum Miles Smith Jr. and student Courtney Gabaree
For copies of earlier issues, please email the Alumni Office or call 802-635-1241.