Come & See for Yourself and #ExperienceJSC! Bring your family, spend a day at one of the “Top 100 Most Affordable Small Colleges in America,” and experience Johnson State College “up close and personal.” You’ll learn how we incorporate high-impact educational practices into our programs to give students a leg up in the job market after graduation and prepare them for advanced study in such fields as physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, and physician-assistant programs — even admission to medical school for those majoring in Pre-Medical Biology. You can also learn more about our new programs in Criminal Justice and our special tuition-discount programs for residents of Canada, New York, and parts of New England.
At this special event, you’ll have the chance to:
- Tour our scenic hilltop campus and facilities.
- Learn about our 50+ undergraduate programs, including our popular concentrations in Criminal Justice, Pre-Physical Therapy, Health & Sport Psychology, and Sport Management.
- Learn how JSC delivers high-impact education through research, internships, service learning, study away, civic engagement and more.
- Check out dozens of student social, athletics and educational clubs.
- Meet current and prospective JSC students.
- Talk with faculty members in your academic areas of interest.
- Get advice on financial aid and admissions, and hear what students, professors, coaches and staff have to say about life at JSC.
Check out the day’s schedule below, and join us on Friday, Nov. 6! Pre-registration ended on Wednesday, Nov. 4, but don’t let that stop you — walk-ins are welcome, so just show up!
Open House Schedule
|9:30 - 10 a.m.||Registration: Get acquainted, meet JSC staff and students and enjoy morning refreshments.||Dibden Center for the Arts|
|10-10:15 a.m.||Welcome||207 Bentley Hall|
|10:30-11:30 a.m.||Group A: Campus Tour||Leave from Bentley Hall|
|10:30-11:25 a.m.||Group B: College Information Fair: Representatives from academic programs, Student Life, Admissions and Financial Aid will be on hand to answer your questions.||SHAPE Center, Varsity Gym|
|11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.||Group B: Campus Tour||Leave from 207 Bentley Hall|
|11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.||Group A: College Information Fair: Representatives from academic programs, Student Life, Admissions and Financial Aid will be on hand to answer your questions.||SHAPE Center, Varsity Gym|
|Noon-1:30 p.m.||Lunch||Stearns Student Center Dining Hall|
|1-2 p.m.||Student Panel: Hear what current students have to say
about JSC, then ask any questions you have.
|207 Bentley Hall|
|2:15 p.m.||Campus Tour (Optional)|
Call the Admissions Office at 802-635-1219 (800-635-2356 toll free).