Bring your family, spend a day at one of the “Top 100 Most Affordable Small Colleges in America,” and experience Johnson State College “up close and personal.” You’ll learn how we incorporate high-impact educational practices into our programs to give students a leg up in the job market after graduation and prepare them for advanced study in such fields as physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, and physician-assistant programs — even admission to medical school for those majoring in Pre-Medical Biology. You can also learn more about our new programs in Criminal Justice and our special tuition-discount programs for residents of Canada, New York, and parts of New England.
At this special event, you’ll have the chance to:
- Tour our scenic hilltop campus and facilities.
- Learn about our 50+ undergraduate programs, including our popular concentrations in Criminal Justice, Pre-Physical Therapy, Health & Sport Psychology, and Sport Management.
- Learn how JSC delivers high-impact education through research, internships, service learning, study away, civic engagement and more.
- Check out dozens of student social, athletics and educational clubs.
- Meet current and prospective JSC students.
- Talk with faculty members in your academic areas of interest.
- Get advice on financial aid and admissions, and hear what students, professors, coaches and staff have to say about life at JSC.
Details and registration for our Spring 2016 Open House on April 22, 2016 will be posted soon, so be sure to check back!
Call the Admissions Office at 802-635-1219 (800-635-2356 toll free).