Fall 2015 Early Admission Days
- Friday, November 13, 2015 (Registration for this date is now closed.)
- Friday, December 11, 2015
Come for a visit on one of our Early Admission Days, and leave campus with an admission decision! While you’re here, you’ll have an opportunity to tour our scenic hilltop campus and facilities; talk with JSC students, faculty and staff; and learn about financial aid and the programs and services we provide to support your success as a student at Johnson State College. Lunch is on us, too!
Here’s what to do before you arrive on campus in order to get an on-the-spot decision:
- Complete the online Common Application.
- Arrange to have your official high school transcript (or your G.E.D. scores), including your senior-year grades, sent to us — or bring the document(s) with you in an officially sealed envelope.
- Bring or submit in advance a letter of recommendation from a counselor, teacher or other professional who knows you well.
- If you’ve taken the SAT or ACT tests (which are now optional), please arrange to have your scores sent to us.
- If you are applying as a Music, Musical Theater or Music Performance & Music Education major, submit a recorded audition. Please refer to the Audition Guidelines for instructions and a link to the audition application.
Register Online Today!
Questions? We’re here to help!
Contact the Admissions Office by email or phone.
Email: JSCAdmissions@jsc.edu Call: 800-635-2356 (802-635-1219 locally)