Get an Admission Decision While You Wait!
- Saturday, November 1, 2014
- Friday, November 7, 2014
- Friday, December 5, 2014
- Saturday, December 6, 2014
- Friday, December 12, 2014
Come for a visit on one of our Early Admission Days, and leave campus with an admission decision! While on campus, you’ll have an opportunity to talk with students, faculty and staff, and learn about financial aid and other important matters about being a student at Johnson State College. And lunch is on us, too!
Here’s What to Bring
To receive an admission decision on the day of your visit, please submit a complete online application at least two days before your visit. You also may fill out a copy of the Common Application by downloading the PDF version from the web. Bring it with your other required documents, which are:
- Your essay
- A letter of recommendation
- JSC supplements (part of the Common Application)
- Your official high school transcript or G.E.D. scores
- Your SAT or ACT test scores, if taken (a copy is acceptable for Early Admission Days)
Note: If you are a transfer student, please bring an official college transcript in lieu of a high school transcript.
Questions? We’re here to help!
If you have questions, contact the Admissions Office by email or phone.
Email: JSCAdmissions@jsc.edu Call: 800-635-2356 (802-635-1219 locally)