College is a big investment, but studies consistently show that the return is significant. Salaries of workers with college degrees continue to far outpace those of non-degreed workers in the U.S. In the Office of Financial Aid at Johnson State, we work with families to help find ways to pay for college.
Johnson State College offers a comprehensive financial aid program that may consist of any or all of the following:
- Need-based grants and scholarships (which need not be repaid)
- Low-interest student loans
- College employment in the federal work-study program
Whether this is the first time you’ve navigated the financial aid process, or you just have some questions about reapplying for aid, we’re here to help! Stop by, call or email, and we’ll work with you to get results.
Location & Hours
- Financial Aid/Student Financial Services is located on the first floor of Martinetti Hall, near the Admissions Office.
- We are open Monday - Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Phone: 802-635-1380 or 800-635-2356
- Email: JSC.FinancialAid@jsc.edu
- Fax: 802-635-1463