Tuition and Fees for Spring 2018
Please note, the information below applies to a single semester.
|Vermont Resident||Out-of-State Resident|
|Room and Board||$5,145||$5,145|
- Room and board listed above includes double room and unlimited meal plan.
- Mandatory fees listed above do not include the $175 orientation fee, a mandatory one-time fee paid during first semester at JSC.
- A health insurance fee of $1,449 (for Spring 2018 semester), is mandatory for full-time undergraduate students without coverage.
- Students will spend an average of $500 per semester on books and supplies.
- Students will spend an average of $100 on course fees per semester – varies by course/major.
Tuition and Fees for 2018-19
On July 1, 2018, Johnson State will unify with Lyndon State College to become Northern Vermont University. Undergraduate NVU students applying to enroll for fall 2018 can learn about tuition and fees for the 2018-19 academic year below.