We’re happy that you’ve chosen to apply to Johnson State College, and we look forward to working with you. The application process is fairly straightforward, but don’t hesitate to email or call us at 800-635-2356 (or 802-635-1219 locally) with any questions or concerns. We’re happy to walk you through the process and help in any way we can.
Note that the instructions that follow are for traditional (campus-based) students. To apply for undergraduate admission through our External Degree Program, click here.
To apply for undergraduate admission as a campus-based student:
- Please complete the online application. Johnson State College uses the Common Application.
- Arrange to have your official high school transcript, including your senior-year grades, (or your G.E.D. scores) sent to us.
- SAT and ACT scores are now optional, but if you’ve taken one of these tests, please arrange to have your scores sent to us.
- If you applying as a Music, Musical Theater or Music Performance & Music Education major, a recorded audition is required with your application. Please refer to the Audition Guidelines for instructions and a link to the Audition Application.
- If you have other supporting documents, such as additional letters of recommendation, please send those to us as well. Our address:
Johnson State College
Office of Admissions
337 College Hill
Johnson, VT 05656
Please email us at JSCAdmissions@jsc.edu or call 800-635-2356 (802-635-1219 locally). We’re here to help!