We’re happy that you’ve chosen to apply to JSC, and we look forward to working with you. The application process is fairly straightforward, but don’t hesitate to email or call us at 800-635-2356 (or 802-635-1219 locally) with any questions or concerns. We’re happy to walk you through the process and help in any way we can.
To apply for undergraduate admission as a campus-based student:
- Please complete the Common Application online.
- Arrange to have your official high school transcript (or your G.E.D.scores), including your senior-year grades, sent to us.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a counselor, teacher or other professional who knows you well.
- If you’ve taken the SAT or ACT tests (which are now optional), please arrange to have your scores sent to us.
- If you are applying as a Music, Musical Theater or Music Performance & Music Education major, a recorded audition is required with your application. Please refer to the Audition Guidelines for instructions.
- If you have other supporting documents, such as additional letters of recommendation, please send those to us as well.
Johnson State College
Office of Admissions
337 College Hill
Johnson, VT 05656
Please email us or call 800-635-2356 (802-635-1219 locally). We’re here to help!