Our small classes, tight-knit community, supportive faculty and staff, unique academic opportunities, and gorgeous campus are just some of the things that make Johnson State an attractive option for transfer students. We also work hard to make sure the process of transferring to JSC is as simple and smooth as possible for you.
To apply for admission as a transfer students in our campus-based programs (that is, non-EDP), please take the following steps:
- Complete and submit our online transfer student application for admission
- Provide the following required materials:
- Official transcript(s) from all colleges you have attended;
- Mid-term Grade Report if you are currently enrolled elsewhere and have not completed the current semester;
- A letter of recommendation, preferably from an academic advisor or professor;
- A completed College Official’s Report;
- An official high school transcript or GED scores if you are transferring fewer than 60 credits.
Supporting documentation should be sent via postal mail to:
Johnson State College
337 College Hill
Johnson, VT 05656