If you have been out of high school for over a year and want to begin college, please get started by completing and submitting this application for admission to Johnson State College.
In addition to a completed application form, non-traditional applicants need to provide:
- An official transcript(s) from all colleges that you have attended
- A Mid-term Grade Report if you are currently enrolled elsewhere and have not completed the current semester
- A letter of recommendation, preferably from an academic advisor, employer or professor;
- If you attended college, a completed College Official’s Report; and
- Your official high school transcript or GED scores if you are transferring fewer than 60 credits