Something that sets Johnson State College apart from other larger colleges is our dedication to high-impact learning experiences for our students. Not only do we help you find internships that will give your resume the edge when you’re ready to find your job, facilitate travel experiences in the U.S. and abroad so that you can widen your horizons, we also employ teachers who are on the ground with you — not just teaching your classes, but bringing you on as a research assistant on real-world field research; collaborating on writing, editing and producing award-winning short films; gathering and interpreting data alongside you for journal articles and more.
Read about some of the recent studies, projects and presentations our students have been part of.
- National Science Foundation Grant Awarded to JSC Student
- Students & Instructor Win Film Prize for Short
- Environmental & Health Sciences Students Present Research on Capitol Hill
- JSC Student Presents Climate Change Research at Professional Conference
- JSC Student Serves as Research Assistant and Conference Presenter for Bird-Related Research Projects
- JSC Students Create Documentary Series About Vermont Counties
- Students Gather & Interpret Data as Part of the Ongoing Infant Humor Research Project