Advance your career, boost your earnings and gain the credibility that comes with a graduate degree from Johnson State College. You’ll learn from faculty who are seasoned professionals and build connections with students who share your passion for knowledge and your commitment to becoming expert scholars, innovators, artists, teachers, researchers and leaders in their fields. Our small classes and curricula prepare you to immediately apply the theories and techniques learned in the classroom to your work or practice.
Explore Our Degree Programs & Options
Learn how an M.A. from Johnson State benefited Greg Stefanski:
Why Turn to JSC for a Master’s Degree?
- Faculty who are passionate, accessible, and practicing professionals
- Schedules that meet the needs of adult learners –- with classes on weekends and evenings, week-long intensives during summer breaks, and some that meet just one evening a week
- Self-designed options to pursue a special area of interest or professional inquiry
- An intimate learning environment that fosters strong student-faculty connections
- Programs that put theory to practice -– Education students teach, Counseling students work in group and one-to-one sessions, M.F.A. candidates exhibit and promote an extensive body of work