Whether you’re interested in staying current in your field or learning something about a topic that has always interested you, keep learning at Johnson State College!
And you get more than just great classes, inspiring teachers, and supportive classmates. All registered students have access to our many on-campus resources:
- The Willey Library & Learning Center
- Stearns Student Center
- Dibden Center for the Arts
- SHAPE Fitness Center
- Computer labs (PC and Mac)
- Advising & Degree Planning
- Career Development
Plus our staff in the Registrar’s and Business Offices are always ready to help you navigate the registration and payment process, as well as direct you to the right place to get answers to other questions!
We’re here to help!
- For information about the process of registering for a class: Registrar’s Office: 802-635-1229 or JSC.Registrar@jsc.edu
- For information about academic and career goals: JSC Advising & Career Center: 820-635-1257 or JSCAdvising&Career@jsc.edu
- For information about graduate-level courses: JSC Graduate Office: 802-635-1244 or email@example.com
- For a campus tour or admissions information: Admissions Office: 802-635-1219 or JSCAdmissions@jsc.edu
- You must have a permit to park on campus. To obtain a permit, see Public Safety in Dewey Hall, Monday-Friday, from 8:30 a.m. -4:30 p.m. There is a $50 permit fee.
- If you plan to use the SHAPE Fitness Center, the library, or computer lab facilities or if you want to get a student discount on tickets to shows at Dibden Center for the Arts, you’ll need a JSC identification card, obtainable at Public Safety.
- To get your books at Summit Bookstore, see jsc.bkstr.com, call 802-635-2503, or visit the store on campus, in Dewey Hall, Monday-Friday, from 8:30-4:30 p.m.
- If you are hungry, JSC has a full-service dining facility or the Common Grounds café in the Stearns Student Center. If you are curious about meal plans or declining balances, call 802-635-1237.