Admission to EDP requires at least 60 semester hours of previous college credit with a grade of C- or better.
Our advisors have offices at all 12 Community College of Vermont (CCV) academic centers, and work one-on-one with you to make sure your previous college credits are matched to the requirements of your degree.
How Do I Earn Credit?
- Traditional college study
- Standardized testing
- Life experience
Credit for Life Experience
The Vermont State Colleges system’s “Assessment of Prior Learning” may help you save time and money by applying college credit to your work experience.
This is a 3-credit, semester-long program, and is taught at CCV centers or as an online course.
- A professional with some accounting and marketing experience might receive credit for classes like:
- ACC 2121 - Financial Accounting
- BUS 2230 - Principles of Marketing
- A veteran’s Military Occupation Specialty should account for some credits pertaining to his or her routine duties.
How Do I Transfer My Credit?
Contact your local EDP Advisor to get started on matching your credits to a degree.