Our faculty and staff are eager to help you find your passion, guide you in a direction that optimizes your talents, and help you to explore the many options available in the global and local workplace.
Our undergraduate degree in Business provides a strong foundation in the essential skills needed to succeed in any business or organization, with five areas of specialization from which to choose: Accounting, Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Marketing or Sport Management. In addition, we offer certificate programs in Accounting, Nonprofit Management and Small Business Management.
Whatever path you choose, our mission is to prepare you for the 21st-century business environment, where you can compete, and succeed, on the global stage.Our alums are business executives and entrepreneurs, bank presidents and small business owners, executive directors and Internet marketers, resort owners and legislators. You’ll find them in positions of power here in Vermont, across the nation and in foreign lands from Canada to Europe to Indonesia.
We believe in learning by doing and in the power of education to transform lives. Bring a desire to learn and a commitment to do your best, and we’ll support your success and help you find your passion. Learn with us, work with us, and become more than you imagined.
- Business, Accounting track (B.A.)
- Business, Hospitality & Tourism track (B.A.)
- Business, Management track (B.A.)
- Business, Marketing track (B.A.)
- Business, Sport Management track (B.A.)
- Business, Social Entrepreneurship track (B.A.)
- Management (A.A.)
- Minor in Business & Economics
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management
- Certificate in Small Business Management