Not ready to declare a major? You're not alone.
Many new students are undecided about a major or are uncertain about the choices they have made.
- You may have multiple interests
- Or, maybe you have multiple abilities
- Perhaps you don't want to close academic doors too quickly
- You might be curious by nature
- You could be considering several different majors
- Possibly you have a career in mind but aren't sure which major is right
- Maybe you have no idea what you want to major in...
Your first year of college is a great time to explore your options, take a variety of courses, and get involved with campus activities. It's important that you be active in the exploration process. Don't just wait for the inspiration to hit you. The advisors in the Advising and Career Center are there to help.