Student Concerns Report

Are you worried about a student in your class or concerned that your roommate has been acting differently or about the behavior of your friend? Do you have concerns, but you are not sure what to do? If so, contact the Student Concerns Committee by completing this online form.


Cases that present an immediate threat to self, others, or significant property should be considered an emergency and should be directed to emergency services by calling 911 or by contacting JSC Public Safety at X 1205.


Please complete the following form in its entirety. Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields. Information on this form will be viewed within 24 hours by the Dean of Students office and other student service areas when applicable. Confidentiality will be exercised in accordance with college policy. If you have questions, please contact the Dean of Students Office at 802-635-1200.