All students are required to have the following immunizations by Vermont law:
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) - A completed series of two injections
- Tetanus (Td or TdAP) - A booster within the past ten years, preferably TdAP
- Hepatitis B - A completed series of three injections
- Bacterial Meningitis - One dose of the vaccine for first-year students living in campus-based housing.
- Varicella - A completed series of two injections if no history of chicken pox
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) - A completed series for all women
- Flu - yearly vaccine
Exemptions may be granted only for medical, religious or ethical reasons. Please contact the health center for an exemption form.