Finalizing Payment: What, How, & When
All new students must finalize payment for their account by Friday, August 9, 2013.
"Finalized Payment" Means:
• Financial Aid process is complete, if applicable
• Payment plan is set up, if desired/needed
• College Health Insurance has been elected or waived online.
• Remaining balance after financial aid and/or payment plan has been paid (Click here to learn how to view and pay the bill online)
If payment is not finalized by Friday, August 9, 2013, your student will
• Not be able to participate in varsity athletics
• Not be able to begin student employment
• Not be able to charge books to account
• Incur late fee charges
• Experience delays when arriving to campus on Move-In Day