Information for Families of New StudentsWelcome to Johnson State College! We're excited to have your student to the JSC community. In addition to these web pages, we have also created a Parent Handbook, a printed resource that contains lots of useful information about helping your student navigate his or her first year at JSC.
Financial Aid & Billing
- Finalizing Payment: What, When and How
- About Student Health Insurance
- Payment Plans
- View & Pay your Bill
- Financial Aid Applications, Required Documents, Promissory Notes
- Student Employment & Work Study
FERPA, College Policies, Handbooks
- Authorized Bill Pay Users and Access to Records
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Student Handbook (pdf)
- College Catalog
- Parent Handbook (pdf)
- Take a Class!
Computing & Information Technology
- ACCEPT OR WAIVE INSURANCE Friday, September 30, 2013
- Full-time students (12 or more credits) with their own health insurance must waive the VSC insurance option online by September 30, or they will be billed $2,133. This fee is not refundable once it is added to the bill.
- FAMILY WEEKEND September 20-22, 2013
- Check in with your student, relax and have fun on campus during one of the most beautiful times of year in Vermont. Register for this event today!