Financial Aid Checklist For New Students
- Accept your financial aid online at MyJSC.jsc.edu.
- If the Financial Aid Office has requested additional information, respond immediately.
- Complete Entrance Interview and the Promissory Note for Direct Subsidized and
- Parents borrowing a PLUS Loan: Complete your Promissory Note at www.studentloans.gov and complete and submit the 2013-2014 PLUS Loan Pre-Application to the JSC Financial Aid Office. (Instructions for completing the promissory note and the PLUS Loan form, as well as other useful financial aid forms and resources are located here.)
If you have not applied for financial aid, you can still do so. Follow these easy steps:
the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.FAFSA.ed.gov to apply for federal aid,
including student loans. When completing the form, you will need JSC's school
- Vermont residents, apply for state grants at www.vsac.org
- Out-of-state residents, check with your state agency to see if grants are available.
JSC does not require a separate aid application.