Transcripts on Demand
Johnson State College is pleased to announce that we are now using Transcripts on Demand by SCRIP-SAFE International as our trusted agent for processing transcript requests as well as delivering academic transcripts electronically. This process is completely secure. This is a "green initiative" that provides you with the fastest delivery time and provides you and JSC with total tracking of delivery and receipt.
About the ServiceNetwork Delivery
Many colleges, universities and other agencies are members of SCRIP-SAFE's secure network and actively receive electronic transcripts. Please check network recipients to see if your intended destination is a network member.
If your intended recipient is not a network member (including a transcript sent to you), your transcript can still be delivered electronically to anyone anywhere in the world. Receivers are designated and identified by you, the requestor, through the recipient's email address.
Your transcript is never delivered by email - instead your recipient is notified by email that your transcript is available for pickup at the specific "one-time" URL identified in the email.
- To insure prompt delivery and receipt, make sure the recipient knows that you are sending an electronic transcript and will accept the electronic version.
- It is the requestor's responsibility to ensure accurate email addresses are provided for recipients.
- Finally, ask the receiver to white list @escrip-safe.com to prevent the email notification from being blocked.
To Order a Transcript
Log in to the portal. Your login is your verification of
- identity, so, per Vermont State College policy, NEVER share your login information with anyone.
Former Students Without Active Portal Accounts
If you are a former student without an active portal account, please log in to https://www.iwantmytranscript.com.
- The first time you use this service you will establish an account. The process is simple and asks for your
- Current/former name(s)
- Student ID
- Dates of attendance and other information. Because federal law (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) requires your signature in order to release your academic records, you must complete a Consent Form and return it as directed before your first request can be processed. The signed Consent Form remains on file with SCRIP-SAFE to cover your future Johnson transcript requests through this service.
You will pay for your transcript via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover). The most current security available is used to protect your credit card and personal information. A $3.00 processing fee for each recipient (transcript addressee) is charged by SCRIP-SAFE.
You can check the status of your transcript request at any time by logging on to Transcripts on Demand (https://www.iwantmytranscript.com) and selecting the "Review Past Orders" tab. You will also receive email notifications of your order status.
Please allow 3-5 working days for processing your request and up to 10 working days if your request is at the beginning or end of a semester. Any current or former student who has a "hold" on his/her account for any reason, such as unpaid fees or unreturned library materials, etc., will not receive transcript services until the reasons for the hold are satisfied.
If you have questions or need additional assistance concerning SCRIP-SAFE International's transcript ordering service, please contact a member of their staff at the following:
136 Commerce Blvd.
Loveland, OH 45140
877-334-4062 (toll free)