Advising & Career Center
Who We Are
Interested in starting your job search? Looking for an internship opportunity? Curious about doing a semester or year abroad? The Advising and Career Center can help!
The Johnson State College Advising and Career Center coordinates a variety of programs and services that encourage students to be active participants in their own educational and career development.
The Center is a hub for local, national and international learning opportunities that support career exploration and connect learning to life beyond Johnson State College.
Programs and Services
- Academic Advising
- Career Planning
- Resume/Cover Letter Writing Assistance
- Choosing a Major
- Internship Support
- Job & Internship Postings
- National Student Exchange
- Study Abroad
- International Student Support
Have a question?
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us at 802-635-1257.
- Visit the Advising and Career Center in Dewey Hall to check out our Resource Library or to meet with an advisor.