From choosing your major, to deciding on your first job, to deciding on a career change after 20 years in an industry, our staff is ready to help guide you through the process and assist you along the way
How do I make an appointment?
- Call 802-635-1257
- E-mail us at JSCAdvising&Career@jsc.edu
- Stop by our offices in the Dewey Hall to set up an appointment.
Our offices hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
What can a career counselor help me with?
Choosing a major
- Career exploration
- Job/internship search
- Writing a resume & cover letter
- Interview tips
- Graduate school
- And more...
What is in the Career Resource Library?
- Books on career exploration, careers related to specific majors, resume writing, graduate schools, and other career-related tips
- Online assessments to help you figure out what path is right for you
- Computer lab
- Career-related websites to assist you in your exploration and research
Also, come check out the JSC Career “Closet” — interview attire available to students at no cost!