Application for Readmission

Working, thinking, applying...Former students who have been away from JSC for more than a year may reapply by submitting the online Application for Readmission.

If you have taken classes at other colleges in the time you have been away, please submit the Transfer Applicant Evaluation form as well.


Returning After an Official Leave of Absence

Students returning within one year of exiting do not need to reapply if they were granted an official leave of absence by the Registrar's Office.

Returning After a Dismissal, Suspension or Medical Leave

Former JSC students who were dismissed, suspended, or withdrew because of medical reasons may be considered for readmission. Please contact the Admissions Office for more information.

Questions ?

Call Admissions at 800-635-2356 or 802-635-1219.