2014 Accepted Student Days
March 10 / March 24 / March 31
We're thrilled that you're considering Johnson State College as the place to write the next chapter of your life. In an effort to help you make this decision, we invite you to attend an event created especially for you: Accepted Student Day.
JSC's Accepted Student Day gives you a chance to sit in on classes, spend some quality time on campus, and even participate in an overnight visit! Each of our 2014 Accepted Student Days is geared toward specific majors, so be sure to sign up for the day related to your intended major or interests. If you are still exploring your major options, March 10 is the day for you!
Schedule of Days and Majors
- Monday, March 10 (Registration now closed)
Behavioral Sciences (Anthropology & Sociology, Psychology, Wellness & Alternative Medicine)
- Education (Childhood Education, Secondary Education)
Monday, March 24
Business & Economics Business, Hospitality and Tourism Management)
- Environmental & Health Sciences (Biology, Environmental Sciences, Health Sciences, Outdoor Education)
- Monday, March 31
Performing Arts (Music, Musical Theater, Theater & Drama, Technical Theater)
- Fine Arts (Art, Media Arts, Studio Arts)
- Writing & Literature (Communications and Community Media, Creative Writing, English)
- Humanities (General Studies, History, Political Science)
Tentative Schedule for the Day
|8:30 - 9:45 a.m.||Activities Fair|
|9:15-9:45 a.m.||Welcome and Connect With Your Student Host|
|10-11:15 a.m.||Class 1|
|11:30-12 p.m.||Presentation by JSC Faculty|
|1-2:15 p.m.||Class 2|
|2:30-3 p.m.||Alumni/Career Development Panel: What to do with your JSC Degree|
Contact Elga Gruner, Assistant Director of Admissions, at 802-635-1219 or Elga.Gruner@jsc.edu.