Academic Credentials for International Students
Applicants with foreign academic credentials must provide:
- Academic records in the original language and a certified English translation
- Official secondary school transcripts and an official leaving certificate or diploma
- Results of secondary external examinations (such as the West African Exam Council General Certificate of Education), if applicable
- Official transcripts of any university-level studies already completed
- For Johnson State College to consider accepting transfer credits from foreign institutions, students must have their post-secondary academic transcripts evaluated by an official foreign credential evaluation service.
- Students are responsible for paying for the credential evaluation and translation fees.
A list of credential evaluation services can be found at www.edupass.org