Scholarships for Part-Time External Degree Program Students
2014-2015 Academic Year Scholarship Deadline is Friday, February 14, 2014 and decisions will be sent via email no later than Friday, April 11, 2014 (students will be notified by email when the on-line application is ready)
Out of fairness to all, no late applications will be accepted; the application will no longer be accessible.
Part-time External Degree Program (EDP) students who are currently enrolled and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 are invited to apply for scholarships to help fund their efforts to complete their undergraduate degree.
- Paper applications are no longer available; the application is only available on-line to simplify the process.
- To apply you must be part-time (less than 12 credits) in the EDP program. Only one essay is required even if you are eligible to apply for both scholarships.
- Your cumulative GPA must be a 3.0 or higher to apply.
- You will attach your essay and recommendation with the application (you will not be able to submit the application without the attachments).
- If there are errors on your application you will be informed what is wrong; return to the application to make the corrections and then submit.
- IMPORTANT: If you need to make corrections you must reattach your recommendation and essay, be sure you have them saved!
- You will receive a confirmation email sent to your JSC account that your application has been submitted successfully; there may be a delay of a couple of hours before receiving the email. Also, you will see a confirmation statement upon submission of the application.
Union Bank's EDP Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship you must live within the Union Bank's service areas of Lamoille, Caledonia or Franklin Counties. Awards are given based on academic achievement, career goals, leadership potential and financial need.
Alumni Association Part-Time EDP Scholarships
Awards: Up to $250
These scholarships are awarded annually by the JSC Alumni Association. Awards are given based on academic achievement, evidence of leadership and/or community service and financial need.
Call 802-635-1380 or 800-635-2356