Federal Perkins Loans
- Must complete Master Promissory Note and Loan Entrance Interview if you are a first-time borrower
- Award is based on demonstrated need, availability of funds and federal regulations.
- Low-interest loan (5%)
- Priority is given to Pell-eligible students.
- Amount awarded is up to $1,500.
- Repaid to Johnson State College.
Please note: JSC uses a servicer for the Perkins Loan called ECSI. Students will be contacted to complete the Master Promissory Note, Entrance/Exit Counseling and receive statements when in repayment. After you have been contacted by ECSI, you can access your account information here. Your loan will not be credited towards your bill until all requirements are met and if not completed in a timely manner this award will be cancelled and can not be reinstated due to availability of funds.