M.A. Degree in Special Education: Apply
Qualified applicants should submit the following:
- Completed application for graduate admission and the $40 application fee
- Proof of licensure
- Cover letter expressing reasons for graduate study
- Statement of philosophy on working with students with disabilities
- Transcripts documenting a 3.0 GPA in undergraduate study or most recent graduate experience
- 3 letters of recommendation
A campus interview may be necessary.
All application materials must be received by June 1.
Only 15 students will be admitted for the one-year program, so apply today!
Send Completed Applications to
Office of Graduate Admissions
Johnson State College
337 College Hill
Johnson, VT 05656
- Contact Professor Perry LaRoque at email@example.com or 802-635-1358