Appeal of Academic Policies

Students may appeal any academic regulation or decision to the Academic Status Committee of the Faculty Assembly (for campus-based students) or the EDP Academic Review Board (for EDP students) and then to the Academic Dean and President of the College. Information on procedures for appeal may be obtained from the Registrar's Office.