Continuing Education

Continuing Education students are students who wish to take one or more undergraduate courses at JSC for college credit but who are not formally admitted as matriculated (degree-seeking) students. However, to be eligible to enroll in the Continuing Education Program, students must have a high school diploma or a GED. Students who wish to enroll in Continuing Education should request registration information from the Registrar. Continuing Education students may enroll in all courses listed in the catalogue, if space is available. In most cases, Continuing Education students are ineligible for state, federal, or college-sponsored financial aid; however, they may be eligible for the VSAC non-degree grant. (Graduate courses are generally available only to students who have completed a 4-year degree.)