All candidates for admission who have participated in a home schooling program must complete an application and submit the following materials:
- A Proof of Graduation*;
- SAT or ACT test scores;
- $40 non-refundable application fee;
- A 300-500 word essay;
- One letter of recommendation (from someone other than a family member).
*Acceptable "Proofs of Graduation" include:
- Official GED test scores
- A Certificate of Completion if the home schooling program is recognized by your home state
- Report of annual approval of your program as required within your home state (an official transcript of any course work taken at a local high school is also required).
- High School Diploma (if area high school offers a diploma for home-schooled students)