Requirements for an Associate's Degree
- Completion of at least 60 credit hours of course work (not including basic skills credits).
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 (on a scale where A equals 4.00).
- At least 30 of the credits applying toward the degree must be earned from Johnson State College.
- Students in the Associate of Arts (A.A.) in General Studies program must complete the Fundamental Skills and Disciplinary Exploration (taking one course from each of the seven sub-categories) components of the GECC. Students in all other associate's programs must complete ENG-1051 and ENG-1052, one semester of mathematics, and four Disciplinary Exploration courses, one each from categories A (Arts and Humanities), B (Natural Sciences), C (Anthropology/Sociology/Psychology) and D (Political Science/Economics) of the GECC.
- Completion of Graduation Standards.