Teaching Endorsement in Dance (7-12)

Johnson State College does not offer a major in dance; to graduate, a student must complete an approved major in another field. Students pursuing teaching endorsement in dance education must complete a bachelor's degree, additional teacher education core program requirements, unified arts education program coursework, and unified arts education endorsement-specific coursework. Please refer to the Education Department section of this catalog for specific requirements.