Transfer students should have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least a 2.0. We accept credits from courses taken at accredited institutions with a grade of C or better. To be considered for admission, transfer students must complete an application and submit the following materials:
- Official transcript(s) from all colleges previously attended with current Semester Progress Report;
- Official high school transcript or GED scores (waived for students transferring 60 or more credits);
- $40 non-refundable application fee (waived for students transferring from another VSC institution or who have at least 12 credits within the VSC)
- A 300-500 word essay;
- One letter of recommendation (preferably from an academic advisor or professor);
- College Official's Report (included in application packet).