Application of Financial Aid Awards
Financial aid that has been reported to the Business Office is credited as follows:
- Grant funds authorized by the Financial Aid Office are credited directly to the student's account.
- Perkins Loans and Federal Direct Loans will be credited to student's accounts after promissory notes have been signed.
- Students who anticipate receiving financial assistance from sources other than the College are reminded that they should make arrangements to have payments forwarded to the Business Office as early as possible. Confirmation of other sources of financial assistance should be included with the payment deferral form.
- Paychecks are issued to students for work study and other campus employment once a student obtains a job and begins submitting time sheets. Anticipated employment earnings cannot be used as a credit against a student's account.
- Students residing off campus and expecting a refund of financial aid funds for living expenses will not receive those refunds until after the add/drop period.