Teaching Endorsement in English Education (7-12)

Students pursuing teaching endorsement in English education must complete either the B.A. in English or the B.F.A. in Creative Writing, additional teacher education core program requirements, secondary education program coursework, and secondary education endorsement-specific coursework. Please refer to the Education Department section of this catalog for specific requirements.