Teaching Endorsement in Art Education (PK-12)

Students pursuing teaching endorsement in art education must complete either the B.A. in Art or the B.F.A. in Studio Arts, additional teacher education core program requirements, unified arts education program coursework, and unified arts education endorsement-specific coursework. Please refer to the Education Department section of this catalog for specific requirements.