Appeal of Academic Policies

Students may appeal any academic regulation or decision to the Academic Status Committee of the Faculty Assembly (for campus-based students) or the EDP Academic Review Board (for EDP students) and then to the Academic Dean or his/her designee. The decision of the Academic Dean, or his/her designee, is final and may not be appealed to the President unless otherwise noted.