Dibden Center for the Arts is a gorgeous and state-of-the-art facility that is available for rentals to organizations and others wishing to host an event. Because of our very full schedule, we require at least six months' advance planning.
Among its many features, Dibden offers:
- One of the largest stages in the state
- Acclaimed acoustics
- A large lobby and gallery
- Two-foot loading dock, full semi-truck access
- 400 AMP and 100 AMP, three-phase road power
- 60 AMP bus power
- Access to Johnson State College's VIT site for distance conferencing
- Two chorus dressing rooms, able to accommodate 25, with full showers
- State-of-the-art lighting and sound systems
- A trained and courteous crew
- Designers on staff
Additionally, Dibden was voted as having "the best view from a loading dock" in New England by the Roadies Guild!
Non-Profit and Community Groups
Non-profit and community groups are encouraged to inquire about use and non-profit rates.
For more information, please call Jan Herder, director of Dibden Center for the Arts, at 802-635-1388.